Video Line Inspection
When it comes to your sewer lines, a plumber in Vancouver WA who performs unnecessary procedures can cost you thousands. Taking out the guesswork means providing you with the highest level of diagnostic accuracy and efficient repairs without any unnecessary steps. A video line inspection in Vancouver, WA from All County Plumbing LLC is the quickest way to identify a potential problem with your plumbing.
Pipeline Video Inspections Identify:
- Lateral joint separations
- Root intrusion
- Pipe joint leaks
- Deteriorated pipes
- Bellied drain lines
- Cracks in sewer lateral
- Lost items
- Pipe misalignment
Professional Video Line Inspection
A video line inspection in Vancouver, WA is only effective if it’s being performed by a professional. With more than two decades of experience, we’ve become the local choice for fast and accurate plumbing diagnostics. Our video line inspection services are designed to identify exactly what the problem is. We only use top of the line equipment. Our inspection camera comes with some cutting edge features that all aid in pinpointing your problem.
Video Line Inspection Features
- Waterproof – The inspection cameras we use are fully waterproofed and made to handle pipe navigation.
- Flexible – Our systems are extremely flexible and self guiding, traversing even the most narrow pipes.
- Video – Ample lighting aids in real-time video transmission, we can even save videos for analysis.
- RTF – Radio frequency technology tells us exactly where, and how deep, your problem is occurring.
The Pipeline Inspection Process
- Scheduling – Though we’re proud to offer emergency plumbing services, we can also schedule your video line inspection in Vancouver, WA. One of our certified and highly trained technicians will arrive at your property at the stated time. We bring all necessary equipment to provide you with a through diagnosis.
- Diagnosis – Our diagnostic process isn’t relegated to a pipeline inspection. We may ask you questions regarding the problems you’ve been experiencing, whether there were any incidences that led up to the problem, and inspect the area above your pipes. After this is finished our technician will perform a complete video line inspection. This is one of the most accurate ways to determine the scope of your problem. In addition to visual information it allows us to identify the depth and exact location of the problem at hand, giving us the opportunity to perform targeted repairs.
- Recommendation – We’ll advise you on the best way to proceed. Depending on the problem there may be a number of solutions. Our intention is always to provide our customers with the easiest, most affordable solution. This may include rooticide applications, unclogging methods, and partial or full pipe replacements depending on your system’s materials and condition. Our technicians are happy to answer any questions you may have, so that you can make the most informed decision possible after your video line inspection in Vancouver, WA.