Video Line Inspection
When it comes to your sewer lines, performing work you don’t have to is a costly mistake. Removing the guesswork means providing you with the highest quality services. We provide accurate diagnostics, efficient repairs, and don’t take unnecessary steps. With a video line inspection Portland residents get fast and reliable plumbing problem identification from All County Plumbing LLC.
Pipeline Video Inspections Identify:
- Lateral joint separations
- Bellied drain lines
- Pipe joint leaks
- Deteriorated pipes
- Lost items
- Cracks in sewer lateral
- Root intrusion
- Pipe misalignment
Professional Video Line Inspection
A video line inspection in Portland is only effective if it’s being carried out by professional plumbers. With over two decades in business, we’ve become the local choice for accurate and fast plumbing diagnostics. Our video line inspection services are designed to provide pinpoint problem identification. We only use cutting edge equipment. Our inspection camera comes with some top of the line features that provide exact, accurate measurement of a problem’s depth and position.
Video Line Inspection Features
- Waterproof – The inspection cameras we use are completely waterproof and can handle full submersion.
- Flexible – Our systems are self guiding and flexible, making windy pipe navigation a snap.
- Video – Embedded LED and infrared lighting options aid in real-time video transmission. We can also save video for analysis.
- RTF – Radio frequency technology tells us how deep, and exactly where, your problem is occurring.
The Pipeline Inspection Process
- Scheduling – Though we’re proud to provide emergency plumbing service, we can schedule your video line inspection in Portland ahead of time. One of our highly trained and certified technicians will arrive at your property when scheduled. We bring any and all required equipment to diagnose your plumbing system.
- Diagnosis – Our diagnostic process involves more than a pipeline inspection. We may ask you questions regarding personal experiences. Information like incidences before the problem, and inspections of the areas around your pipes can yield valuable information. After this we’ll perform a thorough video line inspection. This provides the highest level of accuracy for determining location and the scope of the problem. Visual and geographic location provides everything we need to assess the damage and recommend repairs.
- Recommendations – We’ll advise you on how to proceed. Depending on the type and extent of the problem, you may have a number of options. We value you. That’s why we’ll advise the simplest, most affordable solution available. This may include unclogging, full or partial pipe replacement, or applications of rooticide. Our technicians are happy to answer any questions beforehand. We don’t hold any information back, so you can make a considered and informed decision.
When you need a video line inspection in Portland from one of the most trusted local plumbing providers around call (360) 883-2506 or contact Us today.