What is water jetting?
If you have backed-up, blocked, or clogged pipes in your home or business, water “IE” hydro jetting may be just the solution you’re looking for. Jetting uses pressurized water to physically clear out pipe blockages. Pressure may be as high as 5,000 PSI. At these pressures, water can damage your pipes if the process isn’t done correctly. That’s why local home and business owners in Portland call on All County Plumbing LLC.
What are the benefits of water jetting?
- Jetting works quickly. This makes it an especially appealing solution for clogs in high-traffic plumbing systems.
- Pressurized water is strong. It can even remove major blockages like tree roots.
- The hydro jet equipment we use is safe for all pipe materials including ceramic, metal, PVC, and more.
- Forced water cleans the walls of your plumbing system as well. This makes it effective on sludge, grease, and scale buildup.
Don't risk your pipes. Choose professional water jetting from All County Plumbing.
Why should you choose an experienced plumbing company to perform your jetting?
An amateur plumber can damage your plumbing with improper jetting. Damaged pipes cannot always stand up to jetting. This is especially true if a large tree root has broken through. A hydro jet can make the problem worse, expand the break, and further erode the earth supporting your mainline. That’s why diagnosis and evaluation are such a critical step.
How does hydro jetting work?
Hydro jetting safety is crucial. That’s why our qualified plumbers take the following steps.
- We start by inspecting your plumbing system. This often involves an inspection of the main line. A video inspection allows us to see inside your plumbing system. We can identify blockages and determine whether further action needs to be taken before jetting.
- Larger roots may need to be broken up first. If we identify larger roots in the plumbing, we may employ a snake to break them up. This will allow the jetting to push the blockage through instead of causing an increase in damage.
- We employ the jetting system and reinspect the lines. Once we’ve finished hydro jetting your system, we’ll re-inspect the lines. It’s not enough to make sure the line is clear. A follow-up inspection allows our plumber to check the structural stability of the line and make sure the entire clog is cleared.
Contact us for water jetting in Portland.
We are always ready to help. If you have a clog, don’t wait to fix it. Call or contact us today and get help from a certified plumber. Our team understands how to safely use hydro jetting equipment to clear clogs. Trust the professionals at All County Plumbing—your pipes will thank you for it.