Water Heater Installation
When it’s time for a water heater installation, Vancouver, WA home and business owners rely on All County Plumbing LLC. Depending on your usage needs, the right water heater can make all the difference. Our technicians are water heater experts, and we want to make sure you get the best water heater for your property. That’s why every installation begins with a consultation where we work with you to identify needs, wants, and any constraints.
Get professional water heater installation that’s right for you!
When it comes to installing a water heater, Vancouver, WA has trusted us to provide the highest quality installations for more than 17 years. No matter what kind of water heater you’re interested in, we’ll help you narrow down your options in order to find the right model at the right price. There are several steps we take to ensure your water heater installation goes flawlessly, and that includes:
- Up-front Pricing – When it comes to water heater installation, Vancouver WA residents want reliability, not surprises. That’s why our technicians don’t begin work until all services and fees have been explained, and any questions you may have are answered. We believe trust and honesty go hand in hand, and you can count on us for both.
- Complete Satisfaction – From the final installation to the high quality water heaters we use, we’re committed to your complete satisfaction. We haven’t become Vancouver, WA’s premiere water heater installation company by doing anything less than our best, and we promise we’ll do the same for you.
- Affordable Pricing – We work with a number of different water heater retailers in order to get great pricing so we can pass on the savings to you. Our services are always competitively priced, and the quality workmanship and experience of our installation technicians ensure your installation is seamless.
Complete Water Heater Installation
Depending on your needs we can install a number of different water heater types. These include:
- Conventional water heater installation: Hot water is stored in a central tank.
- Tankless water heater installation: Water is heated directly as needed.
- Heat pump water heater installation: Heat transfer is used to heat water.
- Tankless coil water heater replacement: Space heating system is used to heat water.
Get complete installation from our experienced technicians.
Professional Water Heater Installation
Consultation – If you have an existing water heater, we’ll identify current usage and whether or not this has been adequate. If you plan on future additions or expansions we will take these into account when evaluating expected usage, so you can get a water heater installation that will last you well into the future. We’ll also look at what you want in a water heater, budget constraints, and property type when suggesting models that fit these criteria.
Review – We always review pricing with you before beginning any work. This includes all applicable fees for services and merchandise. We promise you’ll never be surprised by our installations, and you will be promptly notified if there are any difficulties that present during installation.
Removal and Installation – Our technicians make installation easy. If you have an existing water heater we’ll remove it before beginning installation. With extensive training and experience, we install a water heater correctly the first time. This includes comprehensive testing afterwards to make sure everything is working exactly as it should.