Once you’ve seen the signs, the last thing you want to do is ignore a leak. Professional leak detection Vancouver, WA properties need can mean the difference between costly restoration and swift damage prevention. All County Plumbing LLC is a trusted name in Vancouver WA leak detection. That’s because we have the experience and equipment to quickly detect leaks wherever they are. With fully equipped work vehicles and skilled employees, we can often provide on the spot leak repair without the need for extra equipment.
Prevent progressive damage with professional leak detection!
Leak detection does the most good in the earliest stages of a leak. Water damage is progressive. That means the damage multiplies over time. Damage caused by a leak at hour one could multiply by two at hour two, and two again at hour three. By hour four you’ve got eight times the damage. This can be prevented with fast and accurate leak detection. Look for these signs and when your property needs leak detection, Vancouver, WA plumbers from All County are standing by.
Signs you need Leak Detection
- Even when you don’t have water running you can hear it.
- There is a noticeable increase in your water bill.
- There are visible damp spots on the ceiling or floor.
- Your home smells musty even after thorough cleaning.
- There are foundational cracks that aren’t due to age.
- Flooring is wet or discolored around toilets, sinks, or tubs.
- There is a grassy spot in your lawn when the surrounding is dry.
These are just some of the most common signs you may encounter. Depending on where the leak is occurring different symptoms may be present. Our plumbers are trained, certified, and experienced at pipe leak detection Vancouver, WA trusts. You can expect more with our professional leak detection. That means up-front pricing, honest plumbers, and the ability to detect a leak in any system.
Professional Leak Detection Anywhere
Water delivery systems are much larger than many homeowners realize, and leaks can come from a number of sources. If you attempt to locate it yourself or hire an inexperienced team, you could be adding exponentially to your home damage while trying to cut costs. Our professionals save you time, money, and stress. We use advanced tools and training to find leaks wherever they are including:
- Toilet Leak Detection – These leaks can occur for years without being noticed. That’s because the leaks are often hidden, and aren’t located or only identified from the constant hissing of a larger toilet. We’ll perform the appropriate tests to determine where the leak is and can often repair it on the spot.
- Water Main Leak Detection – These can be difficult for the average homeowner to identify. They frequently require camera inspection of the mainline and can be caused by built up clogs or root growth that strangles or compromises a pipe. Older systems may also use pipes prone to rusting and breaking. We can use a number of different methods for effective main line replacement.
- Fixture Leak Detection – Leaking fixtures that won’t stop dripping waste more water than you may realize. This number can be as high as 3 gallons a day, or more than 1,000 gallons a year. With a number of different fixture types common to homes, our professionals work with each one in order to provide swift source detection and repair.
From pipe leak detection in the kitchen to water heater leaks in the basement, we’ll find them and stop them. We’re happy to schedule service, but also offer emergency leak detection when time is of the essence. For professional leak detection Vancouver, WA residents value us for our craftsmanship, service, and affordability. Don’t hesitate to call 360-726-1156 or Contact Us when you need leak detection in Vancouver WA.