Plumbing emergencies are just that, emergencies. Access to a fast and reliable company when you need emergency plumbing in Portland, fast service is crucial. At All County Plumbing LLC we’re there when you need us, morning, noon, and night.
Your schedule isn’t set in stone. This is especially true for 24/hour businesses. When other plumbing companies are fast asleep, we’re awake and ready to help. If you aren’t currently experiencing an emergency, now is the right time to prepare. Put the phone number of a trusted, reliable local emergency plumbing company into your phone book or contact list. This saves your from frantically finding it when you need it most. Let us prevent stress with a quick arrival, accurate diagnosis, and efficient repairs.
What to do during a plumbing emergency.
- Shut Off the Water: For major leaks locate your main shut off valve and shut off your main water supply. This is usually located near your meter. For smaller leaks in toilets or faucets, there should be a valve behind the toilet at the base or beneath the sink. This will allow you to shut off water flow to the affected appliance while leaving the rest of the property unaffected.
- Turn Off the Water Heater: If you turned off the main valve you must also turn off the water heater. If this is not done the water pressure can cause damage to the unit or become too hot and burn someone.
- Drain the Pipes – If you turned off the main valve turn on outside spigots. This allows draining of the pipes and can prevent internal problems from becoming worse.
- Address Leaks – There are several ways to temporarily stop leaks while you wait for emergency plumbing service. Tying towels tightly around leaking pipes can be enough to stop the flow. Teflon tape is also a great option. If these methods aren’t enough, place something below the leak to catch the water.
- Call a Plumber – An emergency plumber in Portland is just a phone call away. Dial (360) 726-1156 and get service right when you need it.
Comprehensive Emergency Plumbing
We’re always prepared. Some of the most common emergency plumbing situations we encounter include:
- Water heater leaks
- Burst pipes
- Sewer system backups
- Toilet clogs
- Washing machine leaks
- Leaking pipes
- Broken water mains
- Drain clogs
- Broken sewer lines
Your experienced emergency plumbers
We maintain strict vehicle maintenance schedules to ensure they are always at the ready. Our equipment is commercial grade, and our vehicles are carefully prepped to ensure the correct tools are on-hand. Our highest priority in an emergency situation is safety, damage mitigation, and repair.
Our experienced plumbers can quickly assess your emergency situation. We’ll gather information from you beforehand and get right to work with safety and damage prevention when we arrive. Turning off water flow and releasing pressure can stop the problem from growing. An assessment and diagnostic come next and allows us to pinpoint the problem.
All but a few problems like broken main lines can be repaired on the spot. Even in the event of a main line problem, we can quickly mobilize a larger team, getting the right equipment and crew members out to repair the issue and restore functionality.
Don’t wait. Contact us now for emergency plumbing in Portland!
Time is of the essence, and every second you wait to call (360) 726-1156 us for emergency plumbing service can increase the rate and severity of the damage. When you’ve got plumbing problems, we’ve got a solution, 24/7.